Boaters Forum

we asked Wayne about the

Here you can ask for any advice or give out any information to fellow members.
456 posts
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- The last two Canadian women exited the BNP Paribas Open on Tuesday, with Eugenie Bouchard and Aleksandra Wozniak both suffering fourth-round defeats. Two forehand errors spelled the end for Montreals Bouchard, who lost to sixth-seed Simona Halep of Romania 6-2, 1-6, 6-4. Australian Open winner and top seed Li Na defeated Wozniak of Blainville, Que., 6-1, 6-4, with the Canadian saving ten match points. Li double-faulted on four of the potential match-winners in a dramatic concluding game. Wozniak, ranked 241 after missing play over the past 18 months due to a shoulder injury, went down fighting in just over 90 minutes as a return sailed long over the baseline. Wozniak lost the opening set in 32 minutes but pinned Li down with a 3-0 lead in the second before the Chinese player fought back. The Canadian will prepare for qualifying rounds set for early next week in Miami after using up her final protected tournament entry for this event. Milos Raonic, Thornhill, Ont., will bid for a quarter-final berth on Wednesday when he plays fifth-seeded Wimbledon winner Andy Murray. The 20-year-old Bouchard, making her debut in the main draw at the Tennis Garden after losing in the 2013 qualifying rounds, set up a match point for Halep with a forehand wide and drove another one out a point later to end the one-hour 37-minute battle. Bouchard, ranked a career-high 19 after her Australian Open semi-final, fired seven aces but was weighed down by six double-faults. "I didnt start so great, but I served better in the second set," said Bouchard. "I had a few easy holds but some tough battles as well. I could have done with a few more first serves. I tried to go for my shots in the rallies. but I didnt take my chances." Bouchard was stunned in the opening set as Halep raced away to a 5-0 lead before Bouchard could make an impression in what turned into a routine 30-minute effort. Bouchard rallied in the second as her form returned after the slow start, levelling the sets at one each with two breaks of her seeded opponent, Bouchard then lost a third-set break as Halep squared at 4-all. Halep put her opponent under pressure on serve in the tenth game, with Bouchards pair of forehand errors sending her to defeat. "She was very solid, exactly what I expected," said Bouchard, who will now head to her training base in Florida to prepare for the Miami tournament which starts next week. "She put the pressure on me today, shes won a lot of titles so she knows how to battle. "Maybe I dont deserve it, but Ill take a day off and get back to practise. Florida is like my second home and Im looking forward to a good tournament. Thomas Morstead Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Drew Brees Jersey .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. http://www.officialneworleanssaintsfoot ... sey-womens . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. A.J. Klein Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Cameron Jordan Jersey .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott.After Phil The Power Taylor complained about an uneven stage last week at Premier League Darts, weve been pondering the strangest oche occurrences. Sky Sports Wayne Mardle has seen every bizarre event possible throughout his own darts career and from the safe haven of the commentary box.So we asked Wayne about the weirdest... Uneven stages A wobbly stage didnt stop Phil Taylor dishing out a 7-2 defeat to Robert Thornton Mardle said: Theres been many an unsteady stage. Ive never known anything poor at the PDC but I remember a BDO event that I played at where the stage was put together by stacking beer crates onto each other, with sheets of hardboard over them.What could go wrong? Well, I was playing Andy Fordham. The stage became unsteady and started to move apart. There were gaps which created movement. Luckily for me, I defeated Andy and got off!Every time he walked past me, I literally moved three inches in the air as he moved down. It was nothing to do with Andys size, it would have happened with anyone! But no, it didnt help!Dodgy boards Gary Anderson couldnt blame the board when he lost count! Mardle said: The standard of the boards hasnt been great for a couple of years so, every now and again, the players will moan.dddddddddddd And rightfully so.Dartboards are made from leaves from a plant in South America. Theyre compacted so tightly that the dart pierces it enough to stick. A poorly-made board isnt compacted, so doesnt grip the dart.Breezy arenas Remember Adrian Lewis dangling dart from earlier this year? Mardle said: We had a famous issue in 2012 when Adrian Lewis played James Wade in a World Championship semi-final. In the second set, the breeze was so bad that they left the stage.A door was left open, and a door opposite was also open. Apparently, the air was swirling in between. Its remembered as Windgate. As one door shut, another opened... Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday at 7pm on Sky Sports 1 HD, or watch live for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
456 posts
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 registered, 16 hidden and 90 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 368 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:06 pm