Boaters Forum

stepped over, leaving

Here you can ask for any advice or give out any information to fellow members.
233 posts
MONACO -- The rivalry between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton for the Formula One title is turning into a full-blown scrap -- both on and off the track. Rosberg won the Monaco Grand Prix from pole position on Sunday to take the championship lead back from Hamilton, who won the previous four races but was left infuriated by Rosbergs sudden and late accident the day before in qualifying. The win was a fifth straight 1-2 finish for Mercedes, which has swept all six races this season, but thats the only type of harmony in the team. Tension is building, with Hamilton appearing unhappy before, during and after the race. "Its a fierce battle between me and Nico and will continue that way," he said. "Im going to keep my head up and keep pushing." Rosberg drew his teammates ire in qualifying when his late error led to a yellow flag and ended Hamiltons chances of beating his time with a final flying lap. Rosberg denied that he caused the incident intentionally and he was cleared of any wrongdoing by race stewards. He went on to clinch his second victory of the season and fifth of his career, repeating his maiden GP win from pole here in Monaco last year. He leads Hamilton by four points in the drivers standings, 122-118. Ferraris Fernando Alonso, who was fourth, is already 57 points behind Hamilton. "Its a special win, definitely, because Lewis has had the momentum with results," Rosberg said. He finished 9.2 seconds ahead of Hamilton, who was 0.4 faster than Daniel Ricciardos Red Bull. Four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettels frustrating season with Red Bull continued as he abandoned the race on lap eight with a power unit failure. Hamilton and Rosberg raced each other in their junior karting days, but they did not appear to shake hands after the race, and Hamilton looked visibly tense in the post-match race conference as he sat next to Rosberg. He revealed that he and Rosberg had not even been in the post-qualifying debriefing together on Saturday. "Nico did his big debrief before I got there, which is not what we normally do," Hamilton said. "Fortunately the engineers wrote down what Nico said." Even at the drivers pre-race parade they were at opposite ends of the circuit, and now they have six months left together until the end of the season, starting with the Canadian GP in two weeks time. Hamilton said after the race that he "drove fairly all weekend," which sounded like a veiled swipe at Rosberg. During the race, a tense Hamilton snapped back at his team when told that Ricciardo was closing on him. "I dont care about Ricciardo, whats the gap to Nico?" Hamilton said. Hamilton would certainly have attacked more on another track. But overtaking on Monacos tight and narrow 78-lap circuit -- which has the slowest average speed -- is so tough that 10 of the past 11 winners came from pole. The exception was Hamilton in 2008, the year he won the title. Hamilton had sparked the escalation in the rivalry with Rosberg when he questioned his teammates hunger on Thursday as he compared their different childhoods. Rosberg is the son of former F1 driver Keke Rosberg. "I come from a not-great place in Stevenage and lived on a couch in my dads apartment, and Nico grew up in Monaco with jets and hotels and boats," Hamilton said on Thursday. "If I were to come here believing that Nico is hungrier than me then I might as well go home." Later, Hamilton explained what hed meant. "I said what gives me the hunger is where I grew up, in comparison to where Nico grew up," he said. "I was striving to come to live (in Monaco). I used to travel around with Nico on his dads plane, I used to go on his boat, (in) his house. That gave me the desire to want that." The race itself was also eventful as eight drivers failed to finish. The safety car came out on lap one after Sergio Perez was bumped off the track by his former teammate Jenson Buttons McLaren at the Mirabeau turn. The safety car came out again on lap 26 when German driver Adrian Sutils Sauber went into the barriers on the run down to the chicane. Mercedes took the opportunity to pit both their cars, and Hamilton seemed unhappy with the timing. "We should have pitted on that lap (before)," he said. "But I knew you wouldnt call me in, guys." Cheap Air Mx Uk . - Whether its because of her improved play or the reason for it, Michelle Wie appears as comfortable on and off the golf course as at any time in her career. Cheap Air Max Plus Uk Sale . Osasunas Alvaro Cejudo drove the ball onto the crossbar in the fifth minute and his team squandered several long-range strikes before he was denied one-on-one by goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez in the 50th. http://www.cheapairmaxplusuk.com/ . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. Wholesale Air Max Plus . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win. Cheap Air Max Plus Sale . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value.CHICAGO -- Patrick Kane scored two goals for Chicago in the third period, including a terrific dash through the Minnesota zone for the tiebreaking score, and the Blackhawks beat the Wild 5-2 in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals Friday night. Bryan Bickell also scored twice to help the Blackhawks win their fifth in a row after losing the first two games against St. Louis in the first round. Marian Hossa had a goal and two assists as the defending Stanley Cup champions made the most of two costly high-sticking penalties on Minnesota defenceman Jonas Brodin. Game 2 of the best-of-seven series is Sunday. The Wild showed no sign of any fatigue just two days after their dramatic 5-4 overtime win in Game 7 of their first-round series against Colorado. Playing in the second round of the post-season for the first time since 2003, Minnesota used third-period goals from Clayton Stoner and Kyle Brodziak to tie it at 2. Brodziaks third goal of playoffs on a slick pass from Erik Haula silenced the sellout crowd of 21,116 with 13:04 left, but Kane then electrified the United Center once again with his 33rd playoff goal. The flashy wing carried the puck into the Minnesota zone, hesitated as teammate Patrick Sharp skated behind him, and then split Brodziak and Brodin on his way to the net. He finished the play by roofing a backhand over goaltender Ilya Bryzgalovs left shoulder at 8:22. Kane then yelled "Showtime!" twice and pumped his right arm as the delirious crowd cheered wildly. But he was only getting started. The 2013 Conn Smythe Trophy winner picked up his fifth goal of the playoffs on a nice pass from Ben Smith, and Bickell added an empty-netter as Chicago pulled away. Minnesota went 0 for 3 on the power play in a disturbing sign after it struggled with the man advantage in iits first-round playoff series against Chicago a year ago.dddddddddddd The Wild were unsuccessful on all 17 power-play chances when they were eliminated by the Blackhawks in five games in 2013. Bryzgalov had 17 saves in his first start since he was pulled from Minnesotas 4-2 loss to the Avalanche in Game 2. Darcy Kuemper took over for the Wild in net until he got hurt in the third period of the final game, and Bryzgalov made one save to help the Wild advance. Kuemper is day to day with an upper-body injury, but Wild coach Mike Yeo said before Game 1 against the Blackhawks that the goalie was not in Chicago, making it unlikely that hell be able to play Sunday. Bryzgalov got off to a slow start, and Chicago used the penalties on Brodin to build a 2-0 lead. Bickell tipped in Brent Seabrooks slap shot at 14:48 of the first, and then had some fancy footwork on the Blackhawks second goal in the second period. Nick Leddy made a nice pass to Brandon Saad streaking through the middle of the Minnesota zone. Saad then sent a backhand pass toward the left side of the net that Bickell stepped over, leaving it for Hossa to flip into the open side of the goal at 11:21. The rest of the period belonged to Minnesota, which outshot Chicago 17-3 in the second. Mikael Granlund had a shot go high off the left post, and Corey Crawford made nice glove saves on Wild captain Mikko Koivu and Zach Parise. Crawford finished with 30 saves after he made 35 stops in Chicagos 5-1 victory over St. Louis in Game 6 on Sunday, closing out the series for the Blackhawks. NOTES: The Blackhawks lost C Andrew Shaw to a lower-body injury in the first period. ... Blackhawks F Kris Versteeg was scratched for the second straight playoff game in favour of Joakim Nordstrom. It was Nordstroms second career playoff game. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
233 posts
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 registered, 13 hidden and 140 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 368 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:06 pm