Boaters Forum

more than happy to have

Here you can ask for any advice or give out any information to fellow members.
456 posts
CHESTER, Pa. -- The Montreal Impact were handed a seventh-straight league defeat on Saturday night, falling 2 -1 on the road despite out-shooting and out-possessing Eastern Conference rival Philadelphia Union. Sebastien Le Toux, the home sides French forward, completed his brace by taking advantage of two defensive miscues, one in the first half and one in the second. The Impact controlled an incredible 68 per cent of the possession and outshot their hosts 11 to eight, but could not break through until substitute Maxim Tissots 79th minute consolation goal. "I look at the game, and I wonder how we lost that game," manager Frank Klopas told reporters after the match. "Thats whats going through my mind. Maybe I saw a different game, but then I look at everything on the stat sheets, other than two mistakes that we made again, and its just incredible, you know? Final third, I think there were moments where we could have been better. Our quality in the final pass was a little off. But we controlled the game, we had possession of the game, and we had opportunities. "Two mental mistakes again, its just mind-boggling to me." Klopas made five changes to the side that beat Salvadoran side CD FAS on Wednesday night in the CONCACAF Champions League. Marco Di Vaio was left out of the 18 entirely, with Jack McInerney starting as the lone striker against his former team. Troy Perkins, Patrice Bernier, Eric Miller, and Wandrille Lefevre were all added to Montreals 4-2-3-1 formation. Coming into the match, the club had conceded the second most goals in Major League Soccer. It took just 12 minutes for Philadelphia to take advantage of that, breaking the deadlock with an easy goal that resulted from an innocuous-looking goal kick. The play started with an over-hit Montreal corner kick, which could only be pushed over the net by Matteo Ferrari. Moving quickly, goalkeeper Zac MacMath booted a deep pass for Le Toux, with both Bernier and Krzysztof Krol in position to defend. The ball bounced and Bernier flapped at a clearance, before Krol headed the ball beyond an onrushing Troy Perkins. Le Toux was able to collect in space and shoot on an empty net. It was a miscommunication between the three players. "I think the goalkeeper was calling out, he probably thought the goal was coming to the side and (Krol) hit the ball to the side," Bernier explained. "Its just silly little mistakes that we do. At that time, they hadnt really created anything, and then they go one-nil up 12 minutes into the game." "Its hard for me (to tell), because I dont hear," Klopas added. "But if youre first to the ball, clear that ball." It was a 1-0 game at the half, but Montreal held the ball and had better passages of play after conceding the goal. The McInerney return was a top storyline for this game, but it was former Impact forward Andrew Wenger, the other part of the April trade, who arguably had the better performance. Subbed in around the 60 minute mark, Wenger immediately setup Philadelphias second goal. Bursting forward from his wide left position, he sparked a quick counter attack, playing Le Toux into space on the right hand side. The forward completed his brace with a low, left footed shot that caught Perkins guessing to his right, shielded by a pair of Impact defenders. There was a Montreal chance on the other end, with substitute Anthony Jackson-Hamel coming close in the 70th minute. Standing over a corner kick, Krol hit a low drive that the 21-year-old was able to back-heel flick, but the effort came off the far post and into the arms of MacMath. Tissots goal was the product of added pressure in the 79th minute of play. Winning a free kick on the far right side, Andres Romeros service found the unmarked sub at the far post, and Tissot was able to beat MacMath with a one-touch redirection that was hit low and into the corner. Montreal was then denied a penalty shot in the 90th minute, when Gorka Larreas turn-around cross appeared to have struck Ray Gaddis in the hand. Referee Fotis Bazakos did not point to the spot. "I think the second half, we came out (well)," Bernier said. "It was probably one of our better second halves, too. Usually we come out flat, but we pushed, and we were unlucky at certain points to not find that final pass or final touch to tie it up. At the end of the day, the last seven games have been the same story." The 10th place Impact fall to a record of 3-14-5 with the loss. The team returns to Stade Saputo next weekend for a matchup against the 9th place Chicago Fire. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro White . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro All Blue . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. http://www.cheapjordanretro3.com/cheap- ... ro-orange/ . Yet coming off consecutive series losses at St. Louis and Pittsburgh, Los Angeles needed some sort of spark as August approaches. The Dodgers found it in the ballpark of their biggest rival, and left the Bay Area in first place following an emphatic three-game swing. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro All Red . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro Red . The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss.FIVE QUICK HOOPS THOUGHTS: 1. CHRIS ANDERSON (Heat): He played big last night with 12 rebounds. One of those unsung players with a cast of stars that does the dirty work and plays with incredible energy. When you play the Pacers you need one of your big guys to stand his ground and match their physicality and paint dominance. The Bird-Man has not backed down in his game whatsoever. Miami had lots of concerns with their ability to match Indy in the paint. If Anderson plays like he did last night it will go a long way towards winning this series. 2. PACERS BENCH: Nine points? Gotta get a whole lot more from this unit. I know that Evan Turner was sick, but when you reflect on his contributions since coming over from Philly for Danny Granger, it hasnt worked out the way theyd like. When Rasual Butler - at this stage of his career - is your top scorer off the bench youve got some challenges to overcome. Ive always been a fan of Luis Scola, but if the Pacers could rewind things back a year, theyd be more than happy to have Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee back from the Phoenix Suns. Cant do anything about that now. Simply put - more production needed. 3. TONY PARKER (Spurs): In Game 1, he was brilliant with 14 points, 12 assists and only one turnover. He was masterful at getting into the lane and breaking the defence down. He changes speeds as well aas anyone in the game today and is so crafty getting his shot off in traffic.ddddddddddddGood to see that the nagging hamstring issue wasnt a problem. A major impact guy when hes right - and was he ever right! 4. KEVIN DURANT AND RUSSELL WESTBROOK (Thunder): Played 41 and 36 minutes respectively in Game 1. I know Westbrook has had knee issues, but whatever extra few minutes he can play - hes gotta play. And if Im Scott Brooks, I dont ever substitute KD out of the game. With no Serge Ibaka they need their best players to play every possible minute. Will be a significant chore to overcome that challenge. 5. OKCS OTHER STARTERS (Nick Collison/Kendrick Perkins/Thabo Sefolosha): A combined five points on 2-10 shooting in Game 1? Seriously? Man I feel for Scott Brooks - hes searching for answers and more importantly if these guys continue to be ineffective it allows the Spurs to leave them and Gang up defensively on Westbrook and Durant, making them take even more difficult shots. You must have shot makers and guys who you have to guard who space the floor out. If not, the court gets very congested and your stars are limited in the types of quality possessions they have. Cant win this series with this type drag on your offense from three struggling players. They pick it up and they give The Big Two a fighting chance - thats all you ask for. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
456 posts
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 registered, 12 hidden and 97 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 368 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:06 pm