Boaters Forum

Introducing Medleys Mutts: Your Trusted Dog Walking Companio

Here you can ask for any advice or give out any information to fellow members.
Hey everyone,

I'm thrilled to introduce you to Medleys Mutts - Dog Walking Services, a venture that's close to my heart. I started this journey in April 2022 driven by my passion for both nature and our furry friends. 🌳🐶

As the solo walker behind Medleys Mutts, I'm dedicated to providing top-notch dog walking services that are rooted in love, safety, and genuine care. I've completed a comprehensive dog walking course, hold Pet First Aid certification, am fully insured, and have a clear DBS check.

My time is spent evenly between the peaceful trails of Studley and the vibrant pathways of Stratford Upon Avon. I believe in fostering a strong bond between dogs and nature, ensuring both physical activity and mental enrichment.

Looking ahead, my goal is to expand Medleys Mutts and bring on more passionate walkers to serve both areas. Your trust and your dogs' happiness mean the world to me.

Feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts! 🐾
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 registered, 18 hidden and 98 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 368 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:06 pm