Boaters Forum

This is the right club Bukayo Saka sign

Liveaboard discussion and lifestyle.
Arsenal forward Bukayo Saka has signed a new long-term contract.The 21-year-old England international, who has scored 14 goals in all competitions this season and provided 11 a sists, has put pen to paper on a deal running to summer 2027, the PA news agency understands.Saka told the club website: Im just really happy. Theres been a lot of talking and its been a while, but Im Nic Dowd Jersey here now. I think this is the right club, the right place to make the next step. Its a beautiful club look where Ilya Samsonov Jersey we are. For me, its about achieving my personal ambitions how much I push myself and demand from myself each game, week in, week out. Then I have all the right people around me in terms of family, and when I come to the training ground, my team-mates, the coaching staff.I think I have everything I need to become the best player I can be, and thats why Im happy to stay here and be here for the future, because I really believe that we can achieve big things.Saka made his Gunners debut in November 2018 and has made 178 appearances in red and white.He added: I have seen a lot of change. Dmitry Orlov Jersey Ive seen this team and the club grow, and one thing that everyone around us can be excited about is that we are going in the right direction.Time is on our side. You can look at our team and a lot of the players are young. Were hungry, and a lot of us havent won trophies at Arsenal so we want to achieve big things. If you watch the way we all speak, we want to win and we want to win here.Its been too long since this club has had Champions League football. Im really looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesday nights in this stadium, the atmosphere is going to be special.Saka joins goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale in signing a new deal in the Brett Connolly Jersey last few days. Bo s Mikel Arteta said: Its great for the club that Bukayo has extended his contract. Retaining our best young talents is key to our continued progre s and Bukayo represents such an important part of our squad now and for the future.As well as being a fantastic talent, Bukayo is a Alexander Alexeyev Jersey special person, hes loved by us all and he is a credit to himself and his family for the hard work and commitment they have all made to get to this level today.Together with our supporters, were so looking forward to enjoying Bukayos continued development with us in the years to come.
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтlaserlens.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 registered, 13 hidden and 105 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 368 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:06 pm