Boaters Forum

Tips for Selling My boat to Someone

Questions about transferring ownership.
I want to sell my boat which is 1999 Bayliner Ciera 3055. If it is sold, how do I transfer the ownership and what document do I need? Could anyone tell me that?
I live in California so I do not know other states are different or not. I assume that you live in California. If the buyer wants document it he will need a CG Bill of Sale from you. If the boat has not been CG documented before he will need some builders paperwork, hopefully from you.

The decision to use a documentation service is up to him and at his expense.
I know some documentation services. If he do not take time to complete the documents, you can tell him about a documentation n service. A link is below.
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 registered, 17 hidden and 84 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 296 on Wed May 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests