Boaters Forum

WR Josh Gordon,

Here you can ask for any advice or give out any information to fellow members.
233 posts
ST. LOUIS -- Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright says his elbow injury is not serious. He could miss a start to allow the tendinitis to calm down. "Im OK, I really am," Wainwright said Friday. "I know that in this business when the word elbow gets thrown around people think the worst, but in actuality and in all honest to goodness truth, the only reason we did an MRI at all was to see how to treat it better, to see exactly which spot was dinged up." General manager John Mozeliak said the team would have a better idea of its next move after Wainwright plays catch on Saturday. The right-hander was a 19-game winner last year and won 20 games in 2010. "I think the best way to think about this now is its a long season and certainly you dont want to put the season in jeopardy for one start," Mozeliak said. "I certainly know where were leaning, but Id like to see how he responds tomorrow." Wainwright is tied for the National League lead in wins at 9-3 with a 2.15 ERA. He had an injection on Wednesday after an MRI exam pinpointed the trouble area in the back of his elbow. "If I have to miss a start once every three years without going on the DL, I think thats an OK thing," Wainwright said. "I could pitch through this, theres no doubt, without seeing doctors, without getting a shot. Thats not the smart play, lets get this treated, lets get this knocked out." Wainwright, who missed the 2011 season after undergoing elbow reconstruction surgery, said the sole reason for the MRI was to aid in rehab efforts. Wainwright sought to calm fans, saying the elbow was fine and the tendon was "thick as an oak tree and strong as can be." Both the team and pitcher kept open the possibility Wainwright could stay on his turn and pitch Monday against the Mets, but all agreed a little rest would be beneficial. Wainwright was second in the NL with 100 1-3 innings. He said the elbow began bothering him the last two starts. Air Jordan 4 Canada .com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada Sale . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. http://www.cheapairjordan4canada.com/ . There will be no Down Under four-peat for Djokovic, as the eighth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka outlasted the second seed 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7 at Melbourne Parks Rod Laver Arena in yet another five-set thriller in their burgeoning rivalry. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Online . Spieth again showed game well beyond his 20 years with a 9-under 63 on the North Course, giving him a one-shot lead over Stewart Cink going into the weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open.CLEVELAND -- Finally, at long last, the Browns have a date to name their quarterback. Decision day is Tuesday for Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel. Thats when Browns coach Mike Pettine aims to announce his starter for Clevelands Sept. 7 opener at Pittsburgh. His choice could be influenced by how the quarterbacks play in Monday nights nationally televised exhibition at Washington. "Something unforeseen could come up, but were hopeful because I do want to see if I can cut the quarterback questions down by about 90 per cent after next week," said Pettine, a first-year coach who for months has faced questions about his quarterbacks. "The chemistry, the continuity, its important to establish that." On Thursday, Pettine said Hoyer will start against the Redskins on Monday night, with Manziel getting snaps with the first-team offence. Pettine isnt sure how hell divide their time and will see how the game unfolds before determining when each is on the field. His focus is making sure the "reps are close to equal." Pettine also made it clear no decision has been made. "All of our options are still on the table," he said. Does that mean Manziel, the popular rookie who helped the Browns draw record crowds to training camp, can still win the job? "Sure he can," Pettine said. "All of our options are still on the table. He just needs to go out and play, thats the bottom line. They both do. Ive met with both of them and discussed the situation and theyre both comfortable with it and they both know its going to be up to them, when theyre out there, to go out and do their job." As he has stated for months, Pettine will choose the quarterback he feels gives the Browns their best chance to beat their bitter rivals. "Youre looking for the total package -- the quarterback who is best suited to take the field and lead us to a win against the Steelers," Pettine said. "Thats the bottom line decision we have to make. There will be a lot of things going into it." Pettine said he will consult with offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan, quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains and maybe "another guy or two in there." Generral manager Ray Farmer will be there "to listen and observe.dddddddddddd" Hoyer started Clevelands preseason opener at Detroit, with Manziel playing exclusively with the backups. Pettine isnt disappointed with the way the quarterbacks have played or that one hasnt taken off and separated from the other to make the decision easier. "They both started camp at a certain point and theyve both made improvement," he said. "I think theyve both made big strides. When you look at it, I feel like were in a good position, we have two quarterbacks that we feel have NFL starter ability, which is why its a difficult decision." Whatever decision is made, Pettine knows its far from permanent. "So much can change over the course of an NFL season, the circumstances," he said. "Thats one position where you probably have to have a little more patience that others whether a guy is not performing at a level you think he can. I dont want whoever the starter is to feel like If I make one mistake, Im out. I dont want them to feel like, Hey, Ive achieved something and this is my team for the year." Pettine would not confirm or deny a report Manziel was late to a team meeting this week. "Thats internal business," he said. "Im not going to discuss stuff that happens. We like to keep stuff in the family." NOTES: After being "tagged" by the Ravens and Jets, Pettine and several players took the ALS "ice bucket challenge" following practice. Manziel had two buckets dumped on him. ... Pettine also had a comment for New York coach Rex Ryan, saying, "Rex, I know you want to punch me in the face. Anytime you want to go toe to toe, you know where to find me." ... CB Buster Skrine injured a thumb during practice. Pettine had not yet met with the training staff to know the seriousness. .... Pettine said DL Desmond Bryant (wrist) is waiting for a second medical opinion. ... WR Josh Gordon, awaiting word on his appeal with the NFL, has "a chance" to play against the Redskins. ... WR Nate Burleson will likely sit out Monday night. ... TE Jordan Cameron has been cleared to play. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://offlinesystem.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
233 posts
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 registered, 15 hidden and 141 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 368 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:06 pm