Boaters Forum

Coast Guard documentation transfers

General Discussion about UCSG Documentation
I need to transfer the documentation of my boat to my name, as I want to keep it a federally documented vessel.

Is it a good idea to use a service to do this, or is it something I can do myself by contacting the Coast Guard directly?


Have not personalydone it, but have looked into it and have the forms fille dout and printed.

Does not look too tough to me, I would take a look at their web site and see what you think.
Hey buddy, seems like their website isn't working maybe its just my computer but check them out when you can.
Unless you know what you're doing, than I would recommend reaching out to a documentation service that can help you through this process. There are many out there that can definitely help you and will do all the work for you by paying a little extra $$. It's better to be safe than sorry!
Possibly complete a transfer of vessel documentation.
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 registered, 14 hidden and 96 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 296 on Wed May 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 96 guests